The below list are flavors breyers ice cream offers:
Extra Creamy Vanilla
vanilla chocolate strawberry
Mint chocolate chip
cookies and cream
chocolate chip cookie dough
vanilla fudge twirl
Black raspberry chocolate
extra creamy chocolate
summer berry cobbler
girl scout cookies
strawberry waffle cone
sara lee strawberry cheesecake
Mint chip swirl
Breyers ice cream offers a large variety of flavors. The breyers website has an official updated list.
The k cup coffee drinking population has not been more popular than it is today even despite the impact the coffee cups have on the environment,which is the newest controversy rising from the anti pod industry. Environmentalists are now raising the red flag and providing proof of the impact the little coffee pods have on our environment.
Green mountain is the maker of the keurig which has made a commitment to make all pods recyclable by the year 2020. To date there have been enough k cups made that if you lined them all up they would circle the earth multiple times. The impact of this type of waste is obvious which is why keurig owners have the responsibility to make a conscious effort to eliminate the waste created by your morning cup of coffee.
Two things you can do to cut the waste and be environmentally responsible during your daily routine.
1.purchase the reusable k cup pod and refill your your coffee with grounds instead of single use.
2.commit to using only pods that are recyclable, Costco offers one option if you go this route.
Celebrate and toast to Canada Day with this top Canadian Cocktail recipe!
2 oz Canadian Whiskey
2 tsp triple sec
1 tsp powdered sugar
1 dash of bitters
Directions: Shake all ingredient into cocktail shaker and pour over ice into glass.
Enjoy the special occasion!
Adding flavor to everyday drinking water is one of the newest crazes hitting the hydrations scene! Who knew that regular water was just too plain and simple for people?! But it is! People finally got bored of that simple tap water and are dumping all sorts of flavor additives! Why not join the fun? Most of the additives being dropped into a glass of water are seemingly harmless (so far) and in fact most of them are adding additional vitamins and minerals that you might want to have absorbed into your body anyway. One thing to look out for however is the type of sweetener being used in these products some of which are artificial, for example, MiO sweetener claims to use acesulfame potassium and sucralose to make the product sweet, this may or may not be a concern to you.
From one of the most popular sites for water flavoring here is a partial list is additives available:
1. Watermelon flavored gum – most gums carry this flavor, especially during summertime as it is a very popular choice!
2. Watermelon flavored Oreos – you heard about it here first! You can pick them up only in Target stores.
3. Ice Cream flavored like watermelon – Yes, they have it. Although many watermelon flavors you find are in sherbet, they do have it in icecream….to try some, you can check out the Watermelon Chip flavor at BaskinRobbins!
4. Watermelon Radish – I’m not really sure what to even say about this. Yes, it is indeed a real vegetable. A watermelon radish! They are about 4 inches in diameter and look like green radishes with a hot pink interior.
5. Watermelon Fudge – There are a number of places online that sell it, and you can also find recipes so that you can make it yourself – many get the watermelon flavor by addeing “watermelon oil”.
6. Watermelon Flavored Cereal – If you’re looking for the taste of summer in your breakfast food, check out a box of Trix which includes “fruity flavors” including watermelon!
7. Watermelon Gazpacho Soup – this is a popular soup with vegeterians…served cold in summer, many think it is quite refreshing!
8. Watermelon Sweet Tea – This is a popular drink in the south..drink it iced…the flavors are quite good!
9. “Salty Watermelon” Pepsi – This drink is a seasonal release by Pepsi in Japan, and was released July of 2012…haven’t seen any evidence if it’s out again in 2013 or not.