Check out my 5 ingredients you should add to your breakfast oatmeal to make it bulkier. You wake up and are getting ready to start your day but you need a breakfast that is going to stick around with you until you can make it to lunchtime. Yogurt just isn’t doing the trick anymore, sure the living cultures are great for your stomach and your body health but it runs its course in an hour and you are hungry for more! So oatmeal is your backup quick morning breakfast and you can always rely on it to last a little longer in your stomach and packs a little more punch with it to jump start the morning. So, how about oatmeal with a twist!
Add these 5 stunning ingredients to your oatmeal towards the end of the cooking process.
1. Nuts, either pecans or walnuts are best, pieces or whole whatever you like best.
2. Goji berry, adding goji berry transforms your oatmeal into a magical feel good breakfast with the natural effects of the goji for sure to last hours!
3.Seasome seeds, adding seeds to the oatmeal is prefect for extra nutrients! Add as much or as little depending on taste.
4.dried cranberry, prefect for the hint of sweetened tarty Chewy flavor instead of the old standby raisins.
5.1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter for the protein punch!
If you enjoy your breakfast oatmeal sweet try using local honey instead of sugar!
It seems like every time there is a box of Pop Tarts on the supermarket shelf, it is always the same flavor – red (whatever flavor that is) or blue (assumedly blueberry)! But did you know that Pop Tarts do in fact come in a multitude of flavors? They all taste different, and they are all equally full of sugary goodness!
Here’s a list of Pop Tart flavors to keep you eye out for – be sure to set aside the red and blue and try them all to find out which one you like best!
1. Blueberry – Comes frosted. Yes, this is the blue one, and one of the common flavors you’ll see on store shelves.
2. Unfrosted Blueberry – Same as above, but no frosting!
3. Strawberry – Comes Frosted with sprinkles. Another classic always found in the supermarket!
4. Low Fat Strawberry – Low fat version of the favorite.
5. Unfrosted Strawberry
6. Raspberry – Comes frosted with nice gooey red filling.
7. S’Mores 0 This is one you HAVE to try!!
8. Cookies & Creme – delicious chocolate flavor!
9. Hot Fudge Sundae – if you can find it, you’ll never forget it!
10. Chocolate Fudge – for the chocolate lovers!
11. Chocolate Chip – Simple and delicious!
12. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – did you think they only made icecream in this flavor? Think again!
13. Cherry – Comes with pink frosting.
14. Confetti Cupcake – supersweet with colorful sprinkles.
15. Oatmeal Delights Mapley Brown Sugar – this is a new flavor!
16. Limited Edition Wild Berry Bloom – Fun sprinkled frosting and gooey red inside!
17. Limited Edition Red Velvet – Try it while it’s available (if you can find it!)
18. Oatmeal Delights Strawberry – Nice breakfast treat.
19. Brown Sugar Cinnamon – This is a more common flavor that you’re likely to find in veding machines.
20. Low Fat Sugar Cinnamon – Mmmmmm!
21. Unfrosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon – If the frosted is too sweet, try this one!
22. Cinnamon Roll – Smells so good when it’s warm!
23. Pop-Tarts Mini Crisps Blueberry – smaller version of the large!
24. Pop-Tarts Mini Crisps Strawbery
25. Wildlicious Wild! Berry – Purple frosting!
26. Wildlicious Wild! Fruit Fusion – Yellow frosting!
27. Wildlicious Wild! Grape – Dark purple frosting with neon yellow stripe!
28. Wildlicious Wild! Strawberry – Pink frosting with bright red stripe!
This is the current list of “Variety” flavored doughnuts offered by the Krispy Kreme shop. The are so many different flavors to choose from, certainly enough of a selection to get a different one for each member of the family or for each co-worker. Tell us what you think and which flavors you have tasted!
- Original Glazed
- Glazed Cinnamon
- Chocolate Iced Glazed
- Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles
- Chocolate Iced Kreme Filled
- Dulce de Leche
- Chocolate Iced Custard Filled
- Glazed Raspberry Filled
- Glazed Lemon Filled
- Glazed Cruller
- Maple Iced Glazed
- Cinnamon Bun
- Cinnamon Twist
- Cinnamon Apple Filled
- Glazed Kreme Filled
- Powdered Strawberry Filled
- Traditional Cake
- Chocolate Iced Cake
- Chocolate Iced Glazed Cruller
- Powdered Cake
- Glazed Chocolate Cake
- Glazed Blueberry
- Glazed Sour Cream
- Apple Fritter
- New York Cheesecake
- Caramel Kreme Crunch
Free doughnuts for everybody on National Doughnut Day! On June 3, 2011 Krispy Kreme doughnuts will offer their customers one free doughnut, “The free doughnut offer is good for one doughnut of any variety per customer at participating U.S. Krispy Kreme retail shops.” So if you are looking for a quick inexpensive breakfast on the special day you should definitely stop by a store!
“GET A FREE DOUGHNUT FROM KRISPY KREME ON NATIONAL DOUGHNUT DAY”
“WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., May 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — On Friday, June 3, Krispy Kreme will give back to its guests by offering one FREE Krispy Kreme Doughnut on National Doughnut Day at participating retail locations.
National Doughnut Day was established in 1938 by The Salvation Army to raise funds to help people in need. In honor of the 73-year-old holiday, Krispy Kreme is once again giving each guest who visits a participating U.S. Krispy Kreme shop on June 3 one FREE doughnut of any variety. No purchase is necessary to redeem the offer.
“In honor of National Doughnut Day, we’re inviting doughnut fans to stop by a local Krispy Kreme shop for a complimentary doughnut,” says Ron Rupocinski, corporate chef of Krispy Kreme. “With several delicious, one-of-a-kind doughnuts to select from, including our signature Original Glazed®, you can pick your favorite or discover a new preferred sweet treat for FREE.”
The free doughnut offer is good for one doughnut of any variety per customer at participating U.S. Krispy Kreme retail shops. Visit our store locator page at www.krispykreme.com to find a participating Krispy Kreme location near you.
For updates on special promotions, exclusive offers and local events, join “Friends of Krispy Kreme” by visiting www.KrispyKreme.com or interact with Krispy Kreme at www.facebook.com/KrispyKreme and www.twitter.com/krispy_kreme.”
The main differences in Oatmeal and Malt-o-Meal are texture and flavor. Oatmeal is a bit heavier than when eating Malt-o-Meal, and it seems to stick around in your stomach longer. After you eat Malt-o-Meal you will be hungry earlier than if you were have eaten classic oatmeal.
Malt-o-Meal has a finer flavor, the texture is also finer. Tasting Malt-o-Meal you will get different flavors than with Oatmeal, it kind of hard to describe but when you eat classic oatmeal it’s pretty obvious you are eating a bowl of oats. This is not so true with Malt-o-Meal! Malt-o-Meal gives you a tiny hint of flavoring even when you don’t make the “flavored” type that they sell of the product.
For breakfast I think the best thing to do is rotate between Oatmeal and Malt-o-Meal every few days if you are eating it consistently, especially in the winter. I find that I prefer the Oatmeal more often and use the Malt-o-Meal as kind of the special “treat” every few days to break up the routine. Whichever breakfast you choose you are sure to enjoy it in the winter!