We’ve already discussed Classic Ice Cream Flavors, so let’s discuss some weird ice cream flavors. Here are some of the weirdest flavors of ice cream I’ve seen….and most of them are Japanese ice creams! Seems they have the most unusual flavors….
1. Octopus Ice Cream – A Japanese specialty, octopus ice cream is an ice cream flavor that will not appeal to everyone. Part delicacy, part weirdness, octopus ice cream has to be number one on this list!
2. Bacon and Egg Ice Cream – Yes, this one is true – I am not making this up. Apparently some British restaurant named The Fat Duck serves it.
3. Chicken Wing Ice Cream – Another Japanese specialty – ice cream that actually has the flavor of fried chicken wings. MMMmmmm…
4. Eel Ice Cream – Yes, another Japanese flavor!
5. Wasabi Ice Cream – Japanese of course. A tangy-wasabi flavored ice cream.